Purely by observation, we’ve learned that supplement manufacturers have either really got it or not at all. That includes their dedication towards the product and willingness to spend the time and money to create a truly beneficial product for customers.
SmartX Cerebral Success is a product that has been talked about a lot lately. Customers have been going wild about it, successfully capturing the attention of most experts. Why? Well beyond it’s supposedly super effective formula, the product was introduced via ABC’s Shark Tank and is available in most local GNC stores. So we figured, why not share with you guys what we think of SmartX Cerebral Success? Let’s take a look at this highly popular cognitive boosting supplement’s formula, effects and price.
The most hyped up aspect of Smart X is its formula. We couldn’t wait to see the great options that the manufacturers have made and we’re sure that you feel the same way now
SmartX Supplement Facts:
- Niacin 10mg
- Vitamin B6 5mg
- Folic Acid 200mcg
- Vitamin B12 10mcg
Proprietary Blend 510.05mg:
- Huperzine A: Huperzine A, a compound extracted from a herb known as Huperzia serrata, has the ability to protect acetylcholine breakdown in the brain. As you probably know, acetylcholine is the most important learning and memory neurotransmitter in the brain, so it’s important to maintain high levels of it in order to have optimal brain function. Based on clinical trials, Huperzine A shows some promise in preventing mental decay and age-related memory loss.
- Vinpocetine: Vinpocetine’s benefits are multi-fold. It was initially thought that this compound was only capable of stimulating blood flow and thus improving focus abilities. However, continuous research has shown that Vinpocetine is also capable of supporting neurotransmitter release i.e. increasing acetylcholine levels in the brain, which helps with overall learning and analysis skills.
- Phosphatidylserine: Really great for improving current memory recall capacity as well as protecting it from potential future damage. Phosphatidylserine has undergone a lot of clinical research so you shouldn’t have to worry about its side effects when using it at the recommended dose.
- Caffeine + L-Theanine: Focus and mental energy booster. A combo that synergizes well to reduce fatigue, promote mental alertness and bring a long-lasting increase of energy levels. The perfect study aid.
- Bacopin, DHA, Glucuronolactone, B-Vitamins, Schisandrin A, L-Tyrosine, Cognizin, L-Glutamine.
Ingredients score: 23/25
Experimenting with SmartX
Smart X promises to improve all the important aspects of brain function including focus, memory recall, mental energy and anxiety. Has Smart X managed to reach its promises? Well, here’s what a few consumers on Amazon.com have said…
“WAY better than coffee/energy drinks. It takes about 30 minutes to kick in for me and I feel like I can focus on anything. Even if I get interrupted I feel like I can dive right back into what I was working on. kinda pricey but i bought off their website using a Shark Tank coupon.” By Jenny
“I notice a significant difference when I am studying on SmartX. It adds that extra boost of concentration and focus. I definitely recommend it.” By Lauren
As you can see, based off of online user reviews, SmartX does indeed seem to live up to its claims.
Experimenting with SmartX score: 23/25
A single bottle of Lumonol contains 60 capsules at the price of $59.97, which set you for 30 days at 2 capsules a day. In our perspective this is a fair price. But indeed, that is not the cheapest smart pill on the market. However, all the ingredients are premium quality and the effects were really positive on us (and it should be for most people). So if you don’t mind few extra bucks, you can go ahead and give Lumonol a try.
Price score: 21/25
What’s wrong with Smart X? Maybe the fact that you still don’t have it in your medicine cabinet. Smart X’s formula has been so carefully engineered to include top quality ingredients, which have been individually tested to work. The product has gotten great reviews so far, so we’re super impressed with all the effort that Cerebral Success has put into their supplement. If you’re looking to get a fast-acting nootropic stack then Smart X should definitely be in your top 3 choices. If you don’t like Smart X’s effects then you can ask for a full refund, as long as it’s been 30 days since your day of purchase. To wrap up, Smart X is a great nootropic supplement that has truly deserved all the attention and praise that it has received over the past years.
Readers’ Report score: 22/25